The Top Leaders have the capacity and vision to see a challenge ahead of them and they prepare to meet it, or even beat it, even before it happens. Top Leaders are proactive and results oriented.
Most of us don’t live this way. Instead we react to problems as they come up and then find ourselves so buried in immediate needs that we can’t focus on the future.
Here are a few strengths that Top Leaders share.
- True Leaders are humble as they exercise their power and influence.
- When disagreements are necessary, the Best Leaders are gentle yet firm.
- Their commitment to serve in order to lead effectively is what drives Top Leaders.
- Top Leaders make values and integrity his or her priority while focusing on the well-being of the members of the team.
- In general there are two types of people in the world: those who constantly view problems without offering solutions and those who communicate the issues at hand and offer solutions, while empowering employees to contribute, problem-solve and engage in the ownership of the solution.
In summary, Leaders who embrace a “Coaching Culture” while using DiSC to adapt their communication style to their teams and employees enhance group cohesion and deliver better business results, overall!
With the challenges that Leaders have in today’s economy and diverse workforce, it is crucial to have Coaching Programs and Communication Assessments (like DiSC) in place, as an integral part of their Company Culture.
To Learn more about our Effective Leadership Programs – Contact Nancy Allen for details: 770- 449-5350 or email: Impactdev(at)mindspring.com